This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice is provided in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our Kyakaisekare blog website, we kindly request that you promptly provide the following information to our designated DMCA Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated DMCA Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Name: [Your Name]
Address: [Your Address]
Email: [Your Email Address]
Phone: [Your Phone Number]
Please note that your DMCA notice must comply with the above requirements and be submitted to our DMCA Agent via the provided contact details.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly take appropriate actions, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also notify the alleged infringer of the action taken and provide them with your contact information so that they may respond with a counter-notification if they believe the material was removed in error.
Please be aware that you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.